For quality oral care, you can not do without an irrigator for teeth.
This compact device helps to quickly and effectively clean the oral cavity in dental clinics.
How does an oral irrigator work?
Liquid is poured into the reservoir of the device, which is subsequently supplied under pressure into the oral cavity through the tip.
Pressurized fluid removes dirt from hard-to-reach places, such as between teeth.
Pressure is created by a small pump built into the device, which is powered by a battery or mains.
Who needs an irrigator?
Most owners of braces, complex prosthetic structures and implants have already appreciated the advantages of using an irrigator:
- gentle massage of the gums improves blood circulation, strengthening tissues;
- full sanitation of the oral cavity does not give a chance for the appearance of an unpleasant odor.
- The ability with the help of an irrigator to clean those surfaces with high quality, to which for some reason the bristle of a toothbrush does not reach, is an undoubted advantage of the device.
What can be used as a cleaning fluid:
- clean boiled water, pleasant temperature;
- herbal decoction with anti-inflammatory effect, such as sage, chamomile, oak, calendula. The systematic use of herbal infusion helps to cope with minor damage to the gums, bleeding (if allowed by the instructions for the device)
- special factory-made conditioners.
The active therapeutic and prophylactic effect on the gums and teeth will double: the irrigator increases the benefits of the properties of the rinse, due to the intense effect on the gums.