Features of implantation by the all-on-4 method
Implantation according to the All-on-4 method (literal translation “all on four”) allows you to restore the teeth of one jaw on 4 implants in 1 day: 2 extreme titanium rods are installed at an angle of up to 45 degrees, bypassing the maxillary sinuses in the upper jaw and the nerve exit site on the lower jaw. There is no need to perform additional osteoplastic operations. It is possible to restore teeth as soon as possible - immediately after the operation, a temporary fixed prosthesis is installed.
Who is All-on-4 suitable for?
- People who have no teeth or have very few teeth left.
- With periodontal disease (periodontitis) of all teeth.
- Patients who avoid bone grafting.
- Those who want to get new teeth in 1 day.
Stages of implantation according to the ALL-ON-4 method
- Initial consultation. During the first meeting, the implantologist conducts a comprehensive diagnosis of the condition of the patient's oral cavity and jaws. An individual treatment plan is drawn up. Possible options for installing implants and subsequent prosthetics are considered.
- Installation of implants. It is possible to extract teeth and install artificial roots in one visit.
- Fixation of a non-removable orthopedic structure based on implants.
3-6 months after the All-on-4 prosthetics of the jaw, the relief of the soft tissues of the oral cavity changes, and a space appears between the prosthesis and the gum. Therefore, a temporary orthopedic structure is relocated or replaced with a permanent one made of zirconium dioxide or metal-ceramic.